Compared to steel pipe, BlazeMaster® pipe and fitting systems provide clear advantages that make them the best option for fire sprinkler retrofits in a wide range of light hazard commercial and residential applications. Download our retrofit guide to learn how BlazeMaster fire sprinkler systems can:
- Save money on material and labor costs. Cost savings can add up to as much as 30% depending on the scope of the project.
- Streamline installation. The one-step solvent cement welding process can be completed with basic hand tools, eliminating noisy, expensive equipment needed for steel pipe.
- Reduce disruption for building tenants during retrofits. The clean, quiet and fast installation process enables contractors to meet tight deadlines with minimal noise and inconvenience for occupants.
- Lower long-term maintenance costs. Unlike steel pipe, BlazeMaster pipe and fittings systems are inherently resistant to corrosion and scaling to limit the need for costly repairs.
- Deliver superior sustainability metrics. Support green building goals by using BlazeMaster fire sprinkler systems, which outperformed steel pipe on 12 of 13 categories on an ISO-compliant environmental study.
You’ll also learn how BlazeMaster pipe and fitting systems are engineered for performance. When directly exposed to a flame, BlazeMaster fire sprinkler systems maintain their structure and internal pressure to ensure water is delivered to stop a fire before it spreads.
Our retrofit guide also offers insightful case studies about how BlazeMaster fire sprinkler systems have been part of successful retrofits in a wide range of projects including an office complex, a large school district, a high-rise apartment building and a hospital.
Please complete the form to download the guide.