For specifiers and architects interested in the essential guidelines of incorporating a BlazeMaster® CPVC fire protection system into new builds or retrofits, attend the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) continuing professional development (CPD) seminar titled, “The Impact of CPVC Fire Sprinkler Systems in Architectural Design.”
In the seminar, you’ll learn these key topics:
- What is CPVC?
- Importance of sprinkler systems
- How sprinkler systems work
- UK fire statistics
- Fire sprinkler system approvals and standards
- Plastic fire sprinkler systems fire tests
- How CPVC systems compare to steel systems
- Proper handling, storage and installation techniques
- Case studies and examples
BlazeMaster Fire Protection Systems are BIM registered and compliant, which aids in digital building generation and planning and is an essential approval for winning a government-funded project.
Book Your RIBA CPD Seminar
Visit ribacpd.com to book a seminar and learn about the importance of CPVC fire sprinkler systems in architectural design.