Our Piping System Consultants Are Still Available to Provide the BlazeMaster Installation Training and Support You Need
BlazeMaster Fire Protection Systems is offering scheduled, live Zoom installation trainings in-lieu of our in-person BlazeMaster installation training.
These interactive trainings will be approximately 3 hours long, with breaks throughout. Below are the dates and times for our live broadcast installation trainings:
- Friday February 3rd, 2023 | 2:00 - 4:30 PM Eastern
- Thursday March 16th, 2023 | 2:00 - 4:30 PM Eastern
The training session will cover a variety of topics including cut and join, listings and approvals, chemical compatibility, health and safety and more.
To participate in the training, your device must play audio. You do not need a webcam nor a microphone. Questions may be typed into the chat box on Zoom during the session.
⚠️ Before Registering, PLEASE NOTE:
1) EACH ATTENDEE MUST REGISTER WITH A SEPARATE EMAIL to ensure proper registration. Please do not submit forms using the same email address.
2) CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: You are free to register for this type of training, but if you are in need of CA SFM CEUs, please register here. These live-online training sessions are not an approved CA SFM CEU (California State Fire Marshall Continuing Education Units) course.
3) UNITED KINGDOM REGISTRANTS ARE RESTRICTED from participating. For training/certification, please visit the online training page or contact our team directly.
4) BLAZEMASTER TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION IS OFFERED AT LUBRIZOL'S DISCRETION. BlazeMaster installation training cards and certificates are issued after completion of the training and quiz, PLUS final verification and approval by Lubrizol.