Create more accurate CAD designs, faster, with the help of BlazeMaster CAD objects and specifications. Integrate BlazeMaster fire protection systems—including CPVC pipe and fittings—into your CAD designs for accurate, detailed drawings of any residential or commercial construction.
Building Information Modeling’s (BIM) real-time, 3D modeling software allows engineers and architects to:
- Detect and prevent design conflicts
- Quickly create multiple designs to compare and identify the best value-engineered solution
- Create detailed outputs for accurate cost estimates
- Lower costs by reducing on-site errors and delays
- Communicate clearly with non-technical investors and design makers
Complete the form to access
BlazeMaster’s BIM objects can be directly accessed from within the Autodesk Revit program
BlazeMaster systems are the only non-metallic industrial pipe and fitting options available in Autodesk Revit that meet the requirements for both hot and cold potable water established by national model codes.