For more than 30 years, BlazeMaster® Fire Protection Systems have provided reliable protection to commercial buildings. The easy installation and dependable performance helps limit business disruptions, increase occupant safety, and minimize fire spread and property damage.
Commercial Facility Applications
BlazeMaster CPVC fire sprinkler systems are listed by the BRE Global Loss Prevention Board (LPCB) for all light hazard occupancies. This includes:
- Schools, colleges and other educational institutions
- Offices, excluding store rooms
- Hotels, excluding kitchens, plant and store rooms
- Hospitals, excluding kitchens, plant, store and laundry rooms
- Museums, excluding store rooms
- Libraries, excluding areas which plastic materials are stored and stock rooms
- Court rooms
- Nursing homes
- Data processing rooms
- Restaurant dining areas
- Attics, without storage
BlazeMaster Fire Protection Systems can also be used in ordinary hazard rooms of otherwise light hazard occupancies where the room does not exceed 400 sq. ft. (37.16 sq. m).